Perestroika Songspiel is a new video work directed and written by Olga Egorova, Natalia Pershina-Yakimanskaya, Nikolai Oleinikov and Dmitry Vilensky, with music by Mikhail Krutikov. It was shown at U-TURN Copenhagen at the Kalmar Konstmuseum (“Frictions and Conflicts”) and at the 49th October Salon in Belgrade, where it received the prize of the festival. See it at www.chtodelat.org.
Tag Archives: video
Wednesday, 1 October 2008, 9:00 p.m.
- Three Mothers and a Chorus. Russia, 2007. 32 minutes
- Trilogy: The Triumph of Fragility; Immersion; In Memory of Poor Liza. Russia/Sweden, 2002. 13 minutes 32 seconds
- Crimson Sails. Russia/Switzerland, 2005. 20 minutes
- Sheep and Dreams (Gluklya and Kirill Shuvalov). Russia/Great Britain, 2008. 27 minutes
Thursday, 2 October 2008, 9:00 p.m.
- Perestroika Songspiel: Victory over the Coup (with Dmitry Vilensky and Nikolai Oleinikov). Russia, 2008. 27 minutes (Premiere!)
- Zoo. Russia, 2008. 20 minutes (Premiere!)
- Our Friends and Us. Gluklya and Tsaplya’s multimedia narrative about their art, history, and collective art making. Followed by a Q&A session with the audience.